Tent Suites & Rates2023-01-29T22:44:19+00:00
Home » Erg Chigaga Luxury Desert Camp » Tent Suites & Rates
Moroccan Journeys star icon

Erg Chigaga Tent Suites

King Size Camp Bed at Nubia Luxury Tent Suite

The 2023 desert camp at Erg Chigaga has 8 Tent Suites which are spacious with beautiful furnishings, creating a space in the Sahara to experience the nomadic life in style.

The private Bathrooms have a toilet, sink and shower with hot water using solar and wood-burning energy.

Fresh towels are provided, together with natural soap and shampoo products.

The bed linen is Egyptian cotton with comfortable pillows, thick duvets for the winter months and sheets and throws for the summer.

Each tent has a King Size bed and the option of single beds for up to 3 people. Children under 13 may share with their parents to a maximum of 4.

Electrical sockets are provided in each tent.

Complimentary Dressing Gown and Bedside Cabinet at Morocco Camp
Handmade Bathroom Facilities and Dressing Table at Sahara Camp

Our Rates

All 2023 Rates include breakfast & dinner with unlimited mineral water & lunch if staying 2+ nights

(Alcohol may be brought to the camp for serving)

Camel trekking trips, guided walks and sand-boarding activities are also included

Rate per person: £160.00 per night

Children under 13, sharing a tent: £80.00

Luxury Double Bed Erg Chegaga Desert Camp

Booking Policy

You may book your Tent Suite at Nubia Luxury Camp, Erg Chigaga by email or through the ‘Enquire Now’ button.

After we have established availability of your accommodation or Tour/Holiday, we will send you a booking confirmation and payment request for a 20% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 80% is payable 14 days prior to arrival. If your trip falls within 14 days, the full amount is payable.

Go to Top